- My Gaming Projects, Part II: Urbis - A World of Cities - an introduction to the setting.
Cities of UrbisThis series of posts attempts to flesh out the city-states of Urbis.
Building BodenwaldDetailing the local analogue of Munich - as well as a major center of interplanetary exploration.
- Part I - contemplating the geography, ancient history, and other basics.
- Part II - building the Inner City.
- Part III - where the citizens go to celebrate beer and where interplanetary explorers cool their heels.
- Part IV - giant alien statues.
- Part V - ghosts and murders.
- Part VI - artists' colonies and goblin ghettos.
- Part VII - tree temples and sunken castles.
- Part VIII - eugenics research and religious orders.
- Part IX - the secrets of nobles and haunted bogs.